Over the last week I have been cramming to finish my final paper and study for my final test of my college career, which happens to be tonight. I will finally be graduating with a BA in Social Science, and it is such a relief to know that I will be done! This has been a 3 years process of working full time while going to school part time. I am so proud of myself for actually making it through this! I think I will finally realize how big of an accomplishment this is when I walk at graduation on June 14th. I can't wait!
This was also a week of shots for me. I had to get my 3rd HPV shot to finish off the series. I then had to get all my travel shots for South America - I got the 2nd Hep A shot (had the first one done before Thailand), Yellow Fever, and my doctor convinced me to get a tetanus shot. Needless to say, my arms were both dead after all of those shots. The Yellow Fever shot had to go in my left elbow and now I have a red, puffy, swollen bump by my elbow...hope it goes away soon because it's irritating.
I leave for Hawaii tomorrow night and I'm really looking forward to this trip. I have never been to Hawaii and I'm going with 3 of my really good climbing friends - Cheri, Jef, and Andy. We're going to have a blast hiking, camping, snorkeling, diving, surfing, etc. Plus, I get to see my friend Timber when we get back to O'ahu!
I'm signing off to study, pack, and run errands....
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sounds fun! I went to Hawaii for the first time almost exactly a year ago, had a great time.
Post a Comment