I just realized I neglected the blog again. I have some pictures to add from karaoke last week at Kate's Pub, which I will post later. I am ridiculously busy all the time and it's actually starting to wear on me. I need more sleep!
Quick rundown on what I have been up to:
- Getting involved in working with a non-profit (amazing opportunity)
- Did a few phone interviews at 2 companies and have in person interviews Wed and Thurs.
- Hanging out with friends: karaoke, sleepover party, tapas, early & late night happy hours, etc.
- I have now been able to walk 3 miles and also climb in rock shoes, which are big strides for me.
- I did a case study with Cascade Designs for the MSR Reactor Stove and now I am going to be a gear tester for them. They also offered me a contract type position to help them with case studies because of my degree. It would be the first time I would actually be applying my degree directly into my work but I'm not sure if I will work with them...self-employment tax sucks!
I will have more updates later this week after the interviews. I may have travel plans to talk about and jobs I may or may not be taking/getting. My Monday was jam packed with really exciting things and a lot of awesome opportunities are presenting themselves so we'll see what happens! More later....
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment