Monday, March 02, 2009

Relaxing Weekend

Friday night Rob and I headed over Steven's Pass to a little cabin near Lake Wenatchee. We decided to do a little weekend getaway to relax, decompress, and spend some time together. We stayed up way too late on Friday night and Saturday morning Rob got up early to go snowboarding and I was planning on staying at the cabin and working on my resume and thesis. Needless to say, I got nothing done. I moved to the couch and quickly fell asleep and Rob joined me for a midday nap a little later on. We were both sick so it was easy enough to chill out and sleep!

We got up and headed to Leavenworth for dinner at this great little Italian place. I had been wondering about this particular restaurant for a while but never ate there. The food was delicious so I will definitely be going back! After tooling around there for a while, we headed back to do a little drinking, hot tubing, xbox playing, and movie watching. It was nice to have a chill weekend and to spend time with Rob. :)

I forgot about the camera for the most part but I got a few quick pictures.

Click Here for Pictures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish that we could have joined you but it's a good thing that we didn't because I was SO SICK!