Well, this week has been full of interesting surprises with a touch of drama. This is not drama I bring to the table, but rather drama that happened to follow me home.
1) I have a stalker boy that lives a block away from me who is totally harmless, but annoying nonetheless. I think I finally got rid of him earlier this week but did find a weird note on my door yesterday. However, he's going out of town for a week on a ski trip so hopefully he'll forget about me while he's gone and I won't have to deal with it anymore.
2) I used to know this girl who was a little on the crazy side but funny as hell. She's out of my life now. I actually find that this may make it easier on me because I don't have to worry about what she will blurt out next in front of my friends that may make them cock an eyebrow in her or my direction. She didn't exactly have a sensor from what I could tell and gets huffy about certain subjects so it always had the potential to lead to disaster.
Anyway, just another little tid bit in the life of Erin - never a dull moment. I am looking forward to the weekend and today I have to shop for my costume for Saturday. I have parties every night of the week and some of the nights more than one. It should be busy but tons of fun. I'm also looking forward to spending time with a certain someone who's newish in my life.
I'll have pictures and stories to update y'all with later this weekend...
(Don't forget to check out the Seattle Sounders post from last night that is below)
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment