Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Paddy's Day

A couple of friends decided that rather than deal with the masses at Irish pubs or Mexican restaurants around Seattle, we should switch our holiday locations. We celebrated St. Paddy's Day at a great Mexican restaurant called Pesos and we plan to spend Cinco de Mayo at Kells Irish Pub.

I got there at 4 p.m. for happy hour with a few friends and then the masses started to show up. There were probably about 30 of us or more drinking in honor of St. Paddy's Day! It was a good solid 7 hours of drinking and hanging with friends. I think the Irish would be proud!

There are some shakey face pictures that I had approval to post. Shakey face is when you shake your face as hard as you can and someone snaps a picture. We decided to do group shakey face and hilarity insued.

Click Here for Pictures

No comments: