Monday, October 26, 2009

Girls Weekend in San Diego




Amy and I headed down to San Diego to visit Katie. Amy and Katie know each other from college in Minnesota and I met Katie in Vegas in January on a group trip. We went to the San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park, La Jolla to shop and check out the beach, laid out in Oceanside one day, went out in the Gas Light District of San Diego, and watched the UFC fight.

I can't wait to go back down there and go surfing! Katie is going to come to Seattle during the summer to camp/backpack and then I want to go back down there and get my surf on!

The picture above is the "costume" that Amy and Katie picked the day before I arrived from a vending machine. We rocked the facial hair most of the night with the goofy teeth. I have to say, people in San Diego are quite uppity compared to Seattle. They were not nearly as amused as we were!

No comments: