My last 2 days in Europe were spent hiking in the Black Forest and hanging out with Uta's family and her boyfriend Klaus before making my way via train back to Zurich. Uta's brother was kind enough to let me crash at his place in Zurich for the night so I would not have to take an overnight train or sleep at the airport.
Staying with Uta's family was an awesome end to this trip. It was nice to be immersed in a German family and get a sense of how people live in the little villages outside of big cities. I had a great time with them and they are truly awesome people that I will most definitely visit again.
I am in the process of posting all Germany photos so they should be coming up soon...
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment