
Today was a lazy day for me. Uta and I had breakfast together and then I started the book "Into the Wild". I have been reading a ton on this trip, which is somewhat unusual for me. I love to read but having been in university while working made it hard to find time to read. This trip has changed that for me!
Around lunch time I took a jog through the country side and checked out a bunch of the farm land. It is really beautiful in this area. That night, I had dinner with Uta´s family and then went for a walk with her brother, his girlfriend, and the family dogs through the vineyards in the area. They are high up on a hill overlooking the Black Forest and the town of Freiburg. It is so nice and peaceful up there, especially watching the sunset. Tomorrow I plan to go for a run up there and see how much ground I can cover.
Don´t tell the farmers, but I tried the grapes...delicious!

No comments:
Post a Comment