Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Back in the U.S.A

I made it safe and sound back to the U.S. I had to take a 12 hour bus ride to Phuket, Thailand, where I got to relax on the beach for 2 days before my flight. I flew out of Phuket to Seoul, Korea and then Korea to L.A., where I caught a final flight to Seattle. It was quite the adventure but I am so glad to be back on U.S. soil.

Tomorrow I will upload the rest of my pictures and blog about the rest of the trip since I neglected my blog towards the end. To be honest, I was too busy worrying about how or when I was going to get out to really have time to take notes or write about the experience. Railey was great and I had fun but the rest of the trip was a stress case trying to get to Bangkok for my flight, missing my flight because of the airport being shut down, and then coming up with a Plan B to get me back to work.

Tom and i just got back from dinner so I'm going to lay down in my bed, watch tv, and relax a bit before my first day back to work. It's so good to be home in Seattle and to see Tom. I look forward to catching up with everyone else as well and getting the rest of my pictures and story up on my blog.

Until then...goodnight and good luck to those still stuck in Thailand!

No comments: