Thursday, December 25, 2008

Holidays in Atlanta - Part 2 & Pictures from Christmas Eve

Wednesday afternoon my step dad, Mike, picked me up from my Dad's house and I headed over to my Mom's for the second part of the holidays. It's tradition at their house to have a big dinner and open presents on Christmas Eve. This year we had quite the full house: Mom, Mike, my sister Jenna, Grandpa Foley (Mike's Dad), my step siblings (Brennan, Tammy, and Jimmy), and then Jenna's boyfriend, Jason, and Tammy's girlfriend, April.

I thought for sure that we'd have drama so I started drinking early! I was many drinks down before dinner started but it happened to go off without a hitch. I was glad to see everyone got along and no one was snippy with anyone. It turned out to be a stress free, enjoyable dinner!

Today we headed up to the Blue Ridge mountains to my folks weekend house. I'll post pictures of the house later...

Click Here for Christmas Eve Pictures

No comments: