Monday, November 26, 2007

Pictures from my trip

Below you will find pictures from my trip with subtitles so you'll know a little about them. They are basically in reverse order of what I did on the trip because that's how all the blog postings are so I made it match.

I have tons of pictures so I couldn't post very many from each place so I took the ones that gave you the jist of Belize and Tikal. You can click on the pictures to open them up in a larger format. I will probably have more pictures to post later because I met this awesome guy named Josh who is a professional photographer and we took a LOT of pictures from the last night I was in Caye Caulker.

I hope you enjoy them! If anyone wants to buy me an SLR camera for Hanukkah/Christmas I won't complain ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hold a minute... You went to Central America w/o me?! Sheesh jk

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip, next time let me know and i'll stow away in your suitcase ;)

*Nat*