Last night I went out drinking with the "blue couple". They are a nice couple from Kansas City that I met when we went to Tikal and they were both wearing blue hence the nickname "blue couple". I later found out their names are Kimberly and Michael. They decided to come over to the same island for a night before moving on to their reservation on the big island. They knocked on my door last night to go out for a drink so off we went.
We hit up 2 local bars and had a good time. At some point a crab wandered into our bar...can't say that happens too often! I forgot to mention that this was a Canadian sports bar in the middle of the island with random shirts, hats, license tags, etc from all of the world. Much to my suprise I even found a Georgia Bulldogs shirt on the wall! As you can guess, that put a huge smile on my face!
Caye Caulker had some pretty big rain/thunder/lightning storms last night so I throughly enjoyed sitting on my balcony and watching the storm pass by.
I want to give a quick shout out to Derek and Lacie - I am so glad you guys are moving back to Seattle! Yay!
p.s. If you ever end up on Caye Caulker, Syd's has great food.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment