I am the ripe age of 26 today.
I don't feel any older - hell it doesn't even feel like my birthday. However, I did just wake up so I'm sure as the day goes on I'll feel the age creeping into my bones! ;)
I woke up this morning to 31 text messages and 26 or so emails. This was including a text message from my mother telling me happy birthday. My mother does not text message! I am wondering who wrote it for her though she could have done it on her own. After all, she did sign up for Facebook.
I think I am going to go back to sleep for a little while and then I'll get up and start my day :) I have to put together a pirate costume for my birthday pub crawl on Saturday!
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment