This summer has been pretty crazy. I went on a bunch of trips and did a lot of hiking. All of the blog and the pics below are back tracking for most of the summer. I have too many pictures to put into the blog and too many things to list so I just did a quick recap of what I could from the summer.
As I said before, I will be updating this blog on a regular basis so check back for updates and pictures! I go somewhere new almost every weekend so there will be all sorts of new blogs coming up in the near future.
Andrew gets back into town on Friday and we are heading up to Leavenworth on Saturday for the long weekend. We rented a neat cabin up there between Lake Wenatchee and Leavenworth. For those of you that don't know what Leavenworth is, it is a Bavarian town similiar to Helen, Georgia but I have the feeling there is a lot more too it then little ole Helen :)
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment