Monday, September 26, 2005

Now This Should Be Marked Down in History!!!

So I am sitting at work and my cellphone starts ringing. It's my sister, Jenna!

A little background:
Jenna is 20 years old and in a Sorority at college. Now, as you can imagine, we are very different people. I like to play outside, get dirty, and do adventerous things and Jenna likes to shop, get her nails done, and spend money :)

Now, back to the story...

Jenna called me and said, "Erin, my sorority is doing a Rockstar party and I have to find an outfit to wear to the party. What should I wear?" My reactions was...Hold up! Did she just say what I think she did? Oh yes, Jenna, the fashion queen, asked little old Erin outdoors what she should wear.

I know what most of you must be thinking if you know my family. NO WAY! Yes way, this did happen and I did have an answer, a pretty good one. I sent her some pictures of the style I was thinking of so we will see what she can pull off. After she sends me some pictures of this shin-dig I will post one so ya'll can see...

No comments: