Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Camping at Bumping Crossing

Andrew and I went camping with Rob and his wife Alix at Bumping Crossing. We got a pretty nice little campsite right on the river and it was relatively secluded. Unfortunately, it rained a good portion of the trip but we still had a great time anyway and lucky for us, Rob brought an awning with him.


Our Campsite

We got there and realized there was a fire ban, so needless to say, we were cold the first night.


Me really cold the first night

The next morning...


Rob and Andrew at Camp

Rob and Alix brought a Horseshoe set with them so we teamed up and played on Saturday


Me with the Horseshoes


Andrew and I Playing Horseshoes


Andrew and Rob Playing Horseshoes

The girls got risky and bet the guys a piggyback ride that we could beat them in Horseshoes...we lost. :)


Alix Giving Rob a Piggyback Ride


Me Giving Andrew a Piggyback Ride

After we lost the game we went to check out Bumping Lake...little did we know, it had been cold enough the night before for it snow.


Bumping Lake


Me at Bumping Lake...I don't like the pic but Andrew does so I put it up anyway :)

On the way home on Sunday we stopped at Tipsoo Lake and walked around. Here are a few pics...


Tipsoo Lake 1


Tipsoo Lake 2

No comments: