Friday, September 09, 2005

Camping this Weekend

I am going camping outside of a town call Naches, Washington. Naches is NE of Yakima and South East of Wenatchee. Andrew and I are going with Rob and his wife Alix to camp on Upper/Lower Bumping Lake. I will have pictures to post when I get back on Sunday night.

Next weekend I am going on a 20 mile backpacking trip on the Olympic Peninsula. We are doing the High Divide Loop through the Seven Lakes Basin. We will be camping Friday night at Deer Lake and Saturday night at Lunch Lake. Sunday night we will be at Lower Bridge Creek and then we will finish the hike out through Monday afternoon. I am so excited...I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awh man you're goin backpacking! i'm super JELOUS! well have fun be safe and we definetly have to hang out sometime before this lifetime ;) hehe

~Natalie~