I have pretty much not seen the light of day since I was in the ER on Sunday. I have been laying in bed with a pretty consistent train of great friends stopping by to visit. I can tell it has been sunny outside but I have yet to see the sun. Monday I took my first trip outside but it was dark out. Jason took me over to Jeff's house for movie night, which was a nice escape.
Tonight I will be going downtown to Belltown for sushi and a movie with about 20 folks. It will be my first real adventure out of the house so I'm pretty excited and even more excited that we are going out for sushi! Oh how I have craved and missed it so...
I've actually got several adventures planned for the weekend as long as my feet are ok with the first one. I won't be walking but in a wheelchair or the sexy scooter I have on loan. I guess piggy back is also the other viable transportation mode that I may experience!
New feet pictures will be posted later today...
Friday, February 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment