My boss was kind enough to give me the tickets to the Seahawks vs. Raiders preseason game for Friday night. Bram and I had dinner at a new local restaurant and then headed down to the game. The Hawks kicked some Raider butt!
Around 10pm Bram, Justin, Shara, and I loaded up the car and headed to Canada to go climbing at Squamish. We got to the campground around 1:30 am and pitched our tents to get some sleep. We slept in a little Saturday morning and then sought out some climbing areas. We basically cragged Saturday and Sunday because the weather was a little threatening and it had rained earlier in the week so we could see that the big multi pitch routes were pretty wet. Monday morning Justin, Bram, and I climbed Diedre, which is a 5 star 6 pitch route on The Apron.
I don't have a lot to say, mostly because I'm tired and I have a ton of work to do. Links to pictures are below...no pics of me leading or climbing since I had the camera and kept forgetting to give it to someone else.
Seahawks game: http://picasaweb.google.com/erinrifkin/SeahawksVsRaiders
Squamish: http://picasaweb.google.com/erinrifkin/Squamish
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment