Monday, August 25, 2008

Biking, Climbing & Dress Wearing, OH MY!

I didn't take very many pictures this weekend but here is what I've got....

Friday night I took Bram out on a date to Dahlia Lounge for dinner. I even wore a dress, which I know is hard to believe.

There is proof here: http://picasaweb.google.com/erinrifkin/DahliaLoungeWBram

Saturday, Bram and I did the Chilly Hilly loop on Bainbridge Island. It was a butt kicker for me. After that we went to a pig roast for a little while. Yes folks, there are redneck activities in Seattle as well!

Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/erinrifkin/ChillyHillyLoop

Sunday, we went to Vantage and tried not to roast our butts off. It must have been 90 degrees and we were running out of water so we had to book it back to the car. I thought I was going to keel over but didn't so I'm happy about that :)

Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/erinrifkin/Vantage02

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are stunning in the dress!
The flip-flops, however, are tragic.
;-)