Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Last Weekend

Last weekend Cheri and I headed out to Vantage and did a little camping and climbing together. It was nice to get away from the city and be outdoors. I am a little bummed out that I haven't done any backpacking at all this season but I have done a lot of camping and climbing so I guess that's a trade off I was willing to make.

Sunday I ran errands, did homework, cleaned and did laundry - basically acted like a responsible human being, which is something I've neglected for quite a while. It's hard when you're out of town EVERY weekend.

I actually forgot my camera this weekend...crazy, I know. Also, I'm going to buy a new camera because I hate the quality of pictures my old camera takes so on to bigger and better pictures this weekend!

Pictures coming soon...

No comments: