Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ha! I forgot!

I didn't mention until the last post that I got salmonella. Well, I did and it sucked!

The last hotel we stayed in had HORRIBLE food. It was Shabbat so nothing was open and we had to eat at the hotel. I think chicken was the culprit. I felt great until about 10pm or so. My stomach was starting to cramp but I didn't think much about it. By about midnight the pain was really starting to pick up but we had to get on the bus to drive 2 hours to Tel Aviv to catch our flight.

Needless to say, I spent the worst 47 hours of my life between buses, flights, delays, etc while I was sick as a dog. I even considered checking myself into the hospital at JFK but I determined that the best thing to do was suffer the next 6 hour flight and I'd be home. Plus, I terribly missed my roommate and my friends. You can't get enough of the Spice, Tommy Spice!

Salmonella = world of suck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's what you get for eating during Shabbat!