Bram, Darren, Lace, Wade, Andy, and I all headed out to climb Sahale Peak and Buckner Peak. We brought sparklers and lit them for the 4th of July. Unfortunately, I was still not over my salmonella so I decided not to climb on Saturday. I stayed back and slept in the tent while everyone else went for an attempt on Buckner, which turned out to be a no-go.
Sunday was supposed to be the best weather but we woke up to a total white out. We decided we would just pack up camp and head out. I'm hoping to go back out and bag Sahale later this season - anyone interested?
High: Getting out of the city
Low: Hiking an extra 3 miles because of road closure, which was cleared out by the time we hiked out because the road is opening this weekend.
http://picasaweb.google.com/erinrifkin/SahalePeakAttempt
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment