Bram and I went climbing at Exit 38 on Friday after work and then on to a friend of his going away party in Belltown. Of course, it had to be at what I consider to be the trashiest bar in Seattle - none other than Belltown Billards. However, there was some good people watching to be had and I had a good time.
Saturday we decided to go camping later in the day near Naches so we could climb at Tieton on Sunday. Bram, Lace, and I hopped into his car and took off on a little road trip.
We woke up around 8 a.m. on Sunday and headed for Royal Columns at Tieton. We got a few trad routes in and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine. There is one route on that wall that is now labeled in my book as "No badunkadunks allowed". Ask if you want to know more...
All in all it was a great weekend and very relaxing. This was something I needed for a long time coming...oh, and my camera was jacked up as you will see in the pictures
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/erinrifkin/TietonCameraWeirdness
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment