I bought the beginning pieces for my trad rack! I am so excited to start trad climbing and really looking forward to the class I am taking in 2 weeks to teach me how to use all my new toys!
I have to say that joining the WAC was one of the greatest things because I met so many awesome people to climb with. Cheri and I are taking the class together and we are both pumped to get out there and start leading trad. It's cool to have girls that are friends and like to do the same things I do...rare to find it's mostly a man's world in these sports.
Goal: Girls trip to climb The Grand (Grand Teton) next summer. Maybe Devil's Tower too?!
I bought:
Black Diamond Camalot C4 # 0.5 - 3
DMM Wallnuts # 1 - 10
On the list of things to get:
Black Diamond Camalot C4 #4
Metolius Ultralight TCU Packaged Set #00 - 4
So, if anyone wants to donate to the Erin's a gear whore fund, it would be greatly appreciated :)
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment