Phew! I am so glad I don't have to try and hide the fact that I am/was flying back to Atlanta to surprise my mom and step-mom for Mother's Day anymore! I can't tell you how hard it was because I almost slipped on a number of occasions.
The good news, they were surprised! What could have been potentially bad news, my mom was going to attack me when I walked in the door because she thought it was a rapist bursting in the door at 6:30 in the morning. :) Fortunately for me, she realized it was me before it was too late haha
I'm working from home while I'm here in Atlanta because my boss is really cool like that. I am getting a lot done so that's nice. I love having a list of things to do so it puts what I need to do in a day into perspective.
I’m going to dinner with my dad and step-mom tonight and then heading up to the cabin with my sisters to relax and hopefully get some hiking in. Blue Ridge here I come…
Friday, May 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment