I took a trip home to Georgia for the holidays, but I can't say it was for good reasons. My grandma died on Wednesday so I caught a flight back first thing Thursday morning. I had originally planned on staying in Seattle this year but I welcomed the trip home to see my family. One of the best parts was going to Augusta and having the chance to see family that I had not seen in about 3 years in addition to some close family friends. Of course, it was great to see Dad, Susan, Mom, Mike, Jenna, Brennan, James, Bailey, and Wicket (can't forget the dogs, they would never forgive me).
Below are some pictures of my family. I love them all so much and it was such a treat to get to see them again after such a long time. :)

Martin and Harriet

Me and Aunt Marsha

Susan, Dad, and Wicket

Seth, Florence, Ed, Me

Susan, David, Dad, Adele, Bob

Dad, Aunt Marsha, Susan

Elizabeth, Tess, and Mattie

Riding Tess' Horse

Wicket

Brennan and Me at Mom's House
I also got to see my first college roommate, Ashleigh (sorry I didn't get a picture) and another friend from college, Chris.

Chris and Me
No comments:
Post a Comment