Saturday, December 03, 2005

Three Rivers Volunteer Work

Max, a buddy that I work with, asked me if I wanted to plant trees this weekend for this group that is trying to help save the salmon. I said sure thing! We all went down and planted a ton of trees in this area. Once all the landscaping is done they are going to connect the slough with the Snohomish River, thus creating a safe haven for the salmon on their way to the spawning grounds.


Planting away...the damn thing is as big as me! (not like that's hard)

We got really dirty but it was a lot of fun! It was really cool to have time to play in the snow :)


Max and Andrew Planting a Tree

There were about 50 people out planting trees but this is the group that I went with. I work with Max and Tom in the picture below and you all know Andrew! The other 2 girls are really nice friends of Max.


Laura, Andrew, Tom, Erin, Lorinda, and Max

No comments: