In Seattle, she is the dedicated individual who investigates the world around her in an elite one woman show, known as Ranger Rifkin. These are her stories.
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Some Georgia Goodness
I could not pass up the opportunity to take a picture of the sign below. It is truly the epitome of the south. Where else in the country would you find a store called Piggly Wiggly, I mean seriously?!
My name is Erin and I am originally from Atlanta, GA and I somehow found myself in Seattle, Washington. It wasn’t part of the plan but hell what’s the point of a plan? Life, after all, is about the journey and the adventures you have along the way.
One of the best decisions I ever made was coming out to the Pacific NW, 5+ years down, and many more to go…
1 comment:
Ah yes...welcome to God's country.
I'll let you in on a little secret...locals call it "The Pig". For example:
"Hey Ricky Bobby...can you walk down to The Pig and pick mama up some nail clippers?"
Post a Comment