I seriously cannot even believe how fast this year has flown by! I know everyone says the older you get the faster the years go but wow. I must say, that so far this has been the best year of my life. I have had the opportunity to have a mini-retirement of sorts and tick some things off the bucket list, for which I am thankful for.
So far this year I have:
1) Domestic Travel: Vegas, Hawaii, 4 trips to Atlanta, San Diego, Lake Shasta, and a roadtrip to Yosemite.
2) Foreign Travel: Peru, Bolivia, Switzerland, Germany, France, Austria, and Lichtenstein.
3) Climbing: Dragontail, Mt. Adams, Shuksan, Hibox, Snowking, Seven Finger Jack, Mt. Maude, McClellan Butte, and attempts on Mt. Rainer and Glacier Peak. There may have been others I'm forgetting right now...
4) Other Stuff: Went boating more days than I didn't this summer, spent a ton of time with my family and was fortunate enough to be there for my nephews birth, and found out I have a seasons pass so I'm ready to get my ski on all winter!
I'm sure I'm leaving some things out but these are the highlights. I had a ton of time to spend with my wonderful family and friends despite my world travels. I hope each year just gets better!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment