Friday, February 08, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

YES IT IS!!! I've been waiting for this since Sunday! haha

Today is Kendra's (my housemate Tom's girlfriend) birthday so he's throwing a party for her at the house...there WILL be a karaoke machine so I'm a bit scared of what I might find/hear but at least I only have to crawl to my bedroom after a long night of boozing and making an ass out of myself! ;)

I plan on playing tourist later today for a bit with Andrew and his friend Stephanie who is in town from Texas. We have high hopes of skiing fresh powder tomorrow, which shouldn't be too difficult considering it's been dumping about 12" a day every day for the last week! If all goes well and I'm not totally tuckered out after that it's pub crawling in Fremont later that night!

Can we say hangover on Sunday? I'll be laying in bed all day and then hopefully riding my new road bike to burn off the alcohol and be ready for work on Monday! Oh the joys of being young!

p.s. one of my fishies died at work this week and we held a memorial in the bathroom and flushed him down the toilet....it wasn't my idea but there is a video of it that's quite humorous I'll try and post later...

No comments: