Sarah, Tom, and Dave came over for dinner the other night and we drank lots of wine...too much wine. Tom did a tour of Mexico with his various Mexican beers. They happened to come over on laundry day so I had a pair of jeans hanging in the bathroom. Tom must have turned the light off too soon so he ended up wiping his hands on my pants after he washed them!
The night only began to get crazier as we watched Project Runway. Later that night I went into the bathroom, closed the door, turned the light on and immediately turned around and ran out. I said, "TOM! You teepeed my bathroom!" haha
It was hysterical! To boot...he locked Sarah, Dave, and I out on my patio and talked to us through the fan in my bedroom like Darth Vader!
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment