Thursday, July 20, 2006

Climbing The Tooth

The Sunday after the wild and crazy float trip I went on, Darren and I decided to go hike to The Tooth to do a little climbing. This is up in the Snoqualmie - Alpental ski area about 45 minutes away from Seattle.

We had to do a little bushwhacking to get there and we couldn't figure out where we were. Darren kept saying "we're not lost, we're misplaced!" I kept laughing at him but we eventually found our way up to a trail that led to a couple of boulder fields we had to cross in order to climb up the snow slope to get to the rock.


The Tooth in the distance


The route we climbed


At the top!


View of Mt. Rainer from the top


Me next to Mt. Rainer


Darren and I at the top


Me rappelling down

No comments: