Monday, April 24, 2006

Seattle Rocks

I was looking at a friends website the other day and he made a good point in one of his blog postings so I'd thought I would share what I learned...

I love Washington state. I've been through about 30 of the 50 states and I dont think I would ever want to live anywhere else. Its absolutley wonderful in the summer and sping time. The only thing I miss that Washington doesn't have to offer is the fall leaves changing colors and lighting but I can live without it!

On to the point... According to new Census data, Seattle ranks in the top 5 best places to live, the most literate city in the US, the most formally educated city in the US. Washington also has the biggest volcanos in the US and has the only rain forest in the US, among a huge list of other things.

With that said, Seattle rocks!

No comments: