In Seattle, she is the dedicated individual who investigates the world around her in an elite one woman show, known as Ranger Rifkin. These are her stories.
Monday, March 20, 2006
Lions and Tigers and Bears OH MY!
Yesterday was a beautiful sunshiny day in Washington so I went to the Pt. Defiance Zoo and Aquarium. Ok ok, so there were not any lions, BUT there were tigers and bears!
My name is Erin and I am originally from Atlanta, GA and I somehow found myself in Seattle, Washington. It wasn’t part of the plan but hell what’s the point of a plan? Life, after all, is about the journey and the adventures you have along the way.
One of the best decisions I ever made was coming out to the Pacific NW, 5+ years down, and many more to go…
2 comments:
great pics...wild surely looks great in Washington.
Have you taken these photos yourself??
Nice shot of the puffins! This looks like a nice zoo. Have you been to Woodland Park Zoo?
Post a Comment