Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Leavenworth Trip

I had a long weekend so Todd and I stayed in Leavenworth for the night on Sunday. We hung out in town and walked along the river as well as taking a drive down Icicle Creek Road to see what was in the area.


Wenatchee River behind the town of Leavenworth

On the way down to the river walk there were about 10 deer or so that crossed the road right in front of us!


Deer crossing the road in town!


Along Icicle Creek Rd. 1


Along Icicle Creek Rd. 2

We went cross country skiing for the first time...glad I tried it but I don't think I will be doing it again anytime soon!


Todd and I CC Skiing



View from the CC course


Wenatchee River

We stopped by this neat spot along the highway that I don't think a lot of people know about...


Skykomish River 1


Skykomish River 2


Skykomish River 3


Skykomish River 4


Skykomish River 5

No comments: