Sunday, November 06, 2005

Boring Weekend

This weekend there was a group supposed to go camping together. It snowed so much in the pass on Friday that we cancelled the trip...
(we really cancelled it because the guys were weenies and didn't want to go in the weather...boo hoo) :)

Saturday I cooked homemade chicken soup and matzo balls and had Rob and Alix over for dinner, football, and games. Good times.

Now it is time for another confession...

Sunday I went shopping, again. I am freaking obsessed. I haven't really bought myself any clothes since I moved so I have been slowly buying things and changing out what's in my closet. However, I not only LOVE to shop now, but I have become a jeans whore. I have too many damn pairs of jeans but I just can't stop! I swore to myself that I bought my last pair this weekend for a long time...we will see how long that holds up.

Well, there really isn't much else to say. I am so tired I can't see straight and I still have 7 hours left of work. save me...

No comments: