Well, I went to the salon and they wouldn't dye my hair brown. They said it would take a lot of work and several trips to the salon to get the brown to stay in my hair...not worth my while. So, blonde it is. I think I look better as a blonde anyway and the hair dress agreed. She said my natural color is dirty blonde but it is still too dark for my skin tone.
Football...I am still upset about my team losing but I am still winning in Fantasy Football...so far. I have 3 players that are playing Monday night football and then I will know if I am still no. 1 in the league.
I am sure you are getting bored with my random blogging but I will be going on some more trips soon. The snow is falling like crazy in the mountains so it's about time for a snowboarding trip, hiking/climbing trip, and a trip to the Big 4 Ice Caves.
Sunday, November 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment