Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Women vs. Men

Men and Women think so completely different it floors me how they can intermingle and eventually merry someone of the opposite sex and not kill each other. I totally get how guys think. Why you might ask? Almost all of my friends are guys, that's why! Because of this great point of view/understanding I have it is amazingly easy for me to get along with guys and give advice in relationships. Mostly because I can see and completely understand both sides of the equation.

The only reason I bring this up is because I recently had a woman attack that was almost completely against my will. I'll explain...

Girls - have you ever "tested" a guy to see what they'd say? You may have subconsciously done this as I did the other day hence me saying "against my will". For some reason I let the womanly instinct in me take over from time to time and Tuesday was one of those days. The day when Andrew couldn't possibly have said or done the right thing. We completely expect men to read our minds when we are upset or when we say we're "fine" but really we're not. It amazes me that men put up with it. I guess they are used to it because ALL women do it whether you care to admit it or not. It's not fair but we do it nonetheless. :)

I'll spare the details of all that I think - I am really only grazing over the topic.

What are your thoughts on the subject?

No comments: