Andrew and I hiked Lake Serene and Bridal Viel Falls in the beginning of summer. This hike was harsh but so worth all the struggle. The picture below is of Lake Serene. You could walk most of the way around the lake and we sat on this huge rock face and ate lunch and relaxed before the long hike back down the mountain.

Lake Serene
The waterfall below is from the first part of the journey up Mount Pilachuck. The falls are about 300 feet high.

Bridal Veil Falls
This is a picture of Andrew from our hike. Now you know what he looks like when I mention his name. He is my hiking partner in crime and a fellow adventure enthusiast.

Andrew hiking Lake Serene and Bridal Viel Falls with me :)
This picture is from Mount Dickerman. Travis and I went on an all day hike up this popular trail. The view is amazing...you can see 360 degree view of all the mountains in the area, some of which are snow covered peaks.

Travis and I on top of Mount Dickerman

Park Sign

No comments:
Post a Comment